St. Johns River Trip - Latest Map Update



Click to view in a larger map. Click icons for more info

31 July, 2009

Levren Completed!!!

I received my first printed copy of my new book, Levren, in the mail today, and all the formatting of the book seems correct. Therefore, I hope to open it up to the public on lulu.com within the next few days. I must say that I am very, very pleased at how this piece of written artwork has come together over these last several months, and I hope that those who read it are able to feel the same awe and wonder that I myself felt while on my journey. Even more, I hope that in reading this some will begin to have their own adventures, and in so doing better understand what they have to offer the world.

Also, there is now talk about attempting to set a canoe speed record for the St. Johns sometime in early December, but that has yet to be decided. We are still in the processes of recruitment and training, but I will write more if this possible trip matures into something more certain.

2 comments:

  1. I am interested in checking out your book. I grew up in Debary and I love all things related to the Wekiva and St. Johns River. Is the book available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the delay; YES, the book definitely is available. Just go to www.lulu.com and type in my name (Daniel Robison) in the search bar. Both of my Riverbluff books should pop up ("The Deeds of Riverbluff" and "Levren"). "Levren" is the one that concerns my most recent trip, but both books are focused in the DeBary area and are based on the St. Johns River. From there you can ship them to your house (I don't think either of them are more than $15, even after shipping). Please let me know what you think if you do end up purchasing one/both of them :)

    ReplyDelete