St. Johns River Trip - Latest Map Update



Click to view in a larger map. Click icons for more info

23 July, 2009

Levren...

Yesterday, I ordered the first copy of my new book, Levren, which documents my trip through the entire St. Johns River that I took in March. I haven't officially put it up for sale yet, because I want to make sure the format of the book is right. Once I've checked my copy, however, I will let you know when I make it available for purchase.

I'm pretty darn excited about it! Ever since I finished my trip in March, I have really wanted to share my experience with other people, but it's so hard to remember all of the little details and everything on the fly. This book has allowed me to do that, and I am very happy with the way it has turned out. Hopefully the actual printed format of the book works out and I don't have to mess with it anymore :)

No comments:

Post a Comment