St. Johns River Trip - Latest Map Update



Click to view in a larger map. Click icons for more info

11 March, 2009

Heading Home...

Finally, we are in the final days before the Big Trip! I'm hauling all my stuff down to Riverbluff tonight. Technically, I've never actually lived in Riverbluff, but it has always felt like home to me, and it has been way too long since I've been there. Jacksonville's got some cool stuff and all, but I was born for wilderness, and all the manicured lawns and occasional palm trees up here just aren't cutting it.
The middle basin of the St. Johns River is Riverbluff territory; that's where the party's on! The River is larger than the upper basin, but not too large like in the lower basin. Plus, this area has a bunch of other rivers like the Wekiva and Little Wekiva, Black Water Creek, the Brocco, Destin Pass, etc. that connect up with it. If you want to explore, the middle basin is your ticket to paradise!




No comments:

Post a Comment