St. Johns River Trip - Latest Map Update



Click to view in a larger map. Click icons for more info

08 March, 2009

Packing up...

It's time. I went to the store a couple of days ago and bought all the stuff I need for the Big Trip. It took me about all day to get everything in it's proper place, but I think it's ready. First light on Monday, March 16, is still "go". This coming Wednesday night, I am driving down to Riverbluff to meet with David, and together we'll load up our kayaks and have them all ready to go for Monday.
Just yesterday, I had the priveldge of meeting a whole room full of legends at the St. Johns River Revival Conference: Bill Belleville, Keith Legette, Seth Dent, Michelle Thatcher...WHOA! My head's still spinning! I am hopefull that my and David's experiences in Riverbluff have adequately prepared us to follow in their footsteps, but I suppose that now only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment