St. Johns River Trip - Latest Map Update



Click to view in a larger map. Click icons for more info

27 February, 2009

Lucky...

I don't believe in luck. I believe in perseverance, discipline and strength, but luck; no. There are, however, many things that I have taken on the Canoe Trips so many times, and I am so used to having them with me that I have given them the title "lucky". I have become so used to having them handy that if I didn't, it could throw off my groove. Now, I know that David and I are taking kayaks, not canoes, but it doesn't make any difference (a trip in both a kayak and a canoe is simply called a 'canoe trip' in Riverbluff); you still need your lucky stuff. To illustrate, I've put together a little video.

2 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention that you bring a picture of your favorite girl on all of your trips :)

    Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job! Don't forget to let me know when you're going to be around Lake Monroe so I can hopefully take some pictures.

    ReplyDelete