St. Johns River Trip - Latest Map Update



Click to view in a larger map. Click icons for more info

30 December, 2009

Hey everyone brandon here. So were at the end of day 3 and were all alive and in good spirits. I just want to thAnk my friends and family for all the amazing support. I received a very encouraging text today! Unfortunately I haven't been able to take many photos because ive been paddling so much but we're making great progress. we should be arriving in debary
tomorrow so hopefully I'll get to see some familiar faces for New Years. Shalom Alchiem -Brandon

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brandon, glad to hear everyone is doing well. You will have positive and negative thoughts, its all in the experience, just like hiking the AT. When you are done, which you will, it will be like no other feeling you have ever had, just wait. I am with all you guys in thought and prayers. See you tomorrow. Yea..DaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that your trip has been going well. Stay safe and can't wait to see you next year! Happy New Year buddy <3 Jordan

    ReplyDelete