St. Johns River Trip - Latest Map Update



Click to view in a larger map. Click icons for more info

27 December, 2009

Yikes

Hey everyone, Jesse here. I can't believe its finally here! All these months of planning will finally be put to the test. Am I ready for this? I'm not sure ha ha ha! I have no idea what to expect; however, I do know that this will be the experience of a lifetime. Being out in the Florida wild is going to be absolutely amazing! I'm so grateful for everything I have and I know that this trip will only make life much more fulfilling. These lads that I will be paddling with are a great set of guys and I'm sure we will have countless memories to share. Well folks, I must be heading to bed, I have to be up in a few hours. We will talk to you soon, adios! :D

-Jesse (Wing of Falcon)

4 comments:

  1. good luck you guys! i know you all can handle this.
    ill be here everyday checking to see how its going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for keeping us up-to-date. miss jesse already. can't wait to have them home safe and to hear all the great stories. Carmen (jesse's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, Kept us posted.
    We live in Colee Cove and would like to come out and meet you on your trip.

    Nancy and Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck guys! When do you think you'll be going by Palatka?

    ReplyDelete